Architectural Project Manager
POSITION OPPORTUNITY: We are looking for ...
. . . an Architectural Project Manager who seeks growth opportunities with an expanding company. You need to be an enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated person to join our team and be individual who needs to be willing to learn and be passionate about architecture and the processes of delivering excellence and quality to our clients. Our work encompasses a broad range of occupancy types such as: healthcare, education, institutional and retail projects. We believe that architecture, and the many facets within the profession improves the quality of our clients’ lives and the users of our spaces every day.
At Allume, we value relationships and the culture we create for our company, our clients and our partners.
PRIMARY CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
Someone who enjoys completing all phases of a project from concept development through final occupancy. Specific candidate responsibilities include:
- Client Contact and satisfaction
- Professionalism and strong communication skills
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Collaborative approach with sub-consultants and project partners
- Project Administration and Management
- Engagement with local officials including State and local approvals
- Code review and research
- All phases of design documents from pre-planning through construction documentation
- Construction administration
- Project close-out and occupancy
- Proficient in Revit and Bluebeam
- Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office applications
- Willingness to learn additional programs and work within other software packages
EDUCATION AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Licensure is not required
- We believe in professional growth and personal advancement. Additional activities in these areas are a benefit and will be considered a plus.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND CONTACT INFORMATION:
This position is located in the Village of Elm Grove. Our compensation package is related to direct experience and candidate qualities. Please contact us at email@example.com