come grow with our team!!
Allume is a growing firm looking for an enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated person to join our team. This individual needs to be willing to learn, and passionate about architecture and the processes of delivering excellence and quality to our clients. Our work ranges from institutional/academic projects to commercial uses to high-end single family residences. We believe that architecture, and the many facets within the profession, improves the quality of our clients’ lives and the users of our spaces every day.
We are looking for a Project Architect who seeks growth opportunities with an expanding company. This position will play a significant role in daily activities within the firm, and has the potential to assist in providing overall direction and growth of the business.
Client Contact and satisfaction
Professionalism at all times
- Strong communication skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Collaborative approach with sub-consultants and project partners
- Project Administration and Management
- Engagement with local officials including State and local approvals
- Code review and research
- All phases of design documents
- Construction documentation and specifications
- Procurement and proficiency in selection of FF&E
- Construction administration
- Project close-out and occupancy
- Knowledge of interiors is a plus
- Proficient in Autodesk Architecture
- Ability to use Revit is a plus
- Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Adobe Design Suite applications is a plus
- Willingness to learn additional programs and work within other software packages
EDUCATION AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Licensure is a plus, but not required
- We believe in professional growth and personal advancement. Additional activities in these areas are a benefit and will be considered a plus.