Are you an experienced Project Architect who seeks growth opportunities with an expanding company?
Allume Architects is a growing firm looking for an enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated person to join our team. This individual needs to be passionate about architecture and the processes of delivering excellence and quality to our clients. Our focus is within the commercial architecture and interior design industry with work including office, academic, healthcare, industrial and retail projects. We believe that architecture, and the many facets within the profession, improves the quality of our clients’ lives and the users of our spaces every day.
PRIMARY CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
Versatility and experience: Someone who is able to utilize company processes to take a project and complete all phases from concept development through final occupancy. Specific candidate responsibilities include:
- Strong client services skills, and communication
- Great project management and organizational abilities
- Creative problem solving skills with a collaborative approach
- All phases of design documents from programming through construction administration
- Technical proficiency to create construction documentation and specifications
- Project close-out and occupancy including the ability to work with municipal and state code officials
- Proficient in Autodesk Architecture and REVIT
- Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Adobe Design Suite applications
- Willingness to learn additional programs and work within other software packages
EDUCATION AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- We believe in professional growth and personal advancement. Additional activities in these areas are a benefit and will be considered a plus.
If you meet these qualifications, and if you’re ready for a challenging and exciting career, please email us through our 'contact us' link on this website!