Allume Architects: Architect/Project Manager
Are you looking for a career where you can grow professionally, have a work/life balance, and be rewarded for hard work?
Allume Architects is looking for a high performing full, or part-time Architect/Project Manager to join our fantastic team! You will benefit from your individual efforts being recognized with training, promotions, leadership roles, and compensation. If you have a love for what you do, do it better than others around you, and seek to grow, Allume Architects is the place you have been looking for. Let’s start the process, just follow the link below and follow the instructions. We look forward to hearing from you!
The function of this position is to:
- Work with clients to provide designs that improve their lives.
- Provide solution that the client may not be aware of that solve their problems or improves their environments for their processes and/or occupants.
- To provide value to the client in providing solutions and providing direction from start to finish, from initial ideas to client move-in and occupancy.
- Develop relationships as a trusted advisor to the client as a resource to brainstorm and problem solve their building and facility’s needs.
PRIMARY CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
Someone who enjoys completing all phases of a project from concept development through final occupancy. Specific candidate responsibilities include:
- Meet with clients to determine and understand needs, goals and program
- Specifying the requirements for the project
- Develop design concept, schematic and preliminary design.
- Create construction documents and provide specifications, materials and quality control
- Project manage the design and development process with all stake holders
- Worth with the municipality and state to make the clients project feasible and acquire all planning approvals
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as engineers, and consultants
- Write and presenting reports, proposals, applications and create presentations
- Project manage the construction administration process and handle construction bulletins, and RFI’s
- Playing a part in project and team management
- Travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations, and client meetings
AMBITION, DESIRE, AND PERSONAL QUALITIES:
- Willingness to be part of a growing team and expanding company.
- Eager to play an active role in taking the company to the next level of growth
- Excited to take the opportunity to learn and grow personally and professionally
- Problem solver who can think beyond generalities and consistently strives for success and new challenges
- Desire variety in project types
- Goal oriented, great organization/process skills, and a self-starter
- Excited to learn additional areas of profession and broaden skills
- Participate in company and/or individual community involvement opportunities
- Proficient in Autodesk REVIT
- Bluebeam, Teams, Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Adobe Design Suite applications is a plus
- Willingness to learn additional programs and work within other software packages
EDUCATION AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Licensure is a plus, but not required
- We believe in professional growth and personal advancement. Additional activities in these areas are a benefit and will be considered.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND CONTACT INFORMATION:
This position is located in the Village of Elm Grove. Our compensation package is related to direct experience and candidate qualities. We offer incentives for the results you achieve, as well as those we achieve as a team!
If you meet these qualifications, and if you’re ready for a an exciting career, please contact us at both email addresses provided!